Actually, it wasn't "no" gaming. It was more bite-sized gaming without leaving enough time to post thoughts.
And I was on the road for over 2 weeks this month (one week working on a game that I can't talk about yet; one week on vacation in Maui which does not lend itself to sitting down and writing at my laptop).
Things I tried (and plan to write about):
- Getting a "sweet move" to feel just right: Comparing the challenge of catching the perfect wave with the feel of a sweet double jump.
- My silly obsession with completing all the achievements in Plants vs. Zombies (and why it makes a great bite-sized game experience).
- The Torchlight demo -- and my possible return to hardcore PC gaming.
- My current Facebook games: Why I continue to suck at Backgammon and why I seem to be getting worse at Scramble -- but why I still love to play them.
- My crush on the official Modern Warfare 2 trailer (the one with the Eminem track that hasn't generated all kinds of controversy) and why it not only got me excited about the game, but also got my wife excited.